Started June 15, 2017 1550
– Use a cotton swab with oil free makeup remover to remove eye makeup.
– Apply eye cream sparingly to the eye area without touching the lash line.
– Use a face cloth to wash your face, avoiding wetting the lashes.
– Gently pat the lashes dry after washing the face.
– When your lashes become crooked or tangled use a clean, dry mascara wand to brush through your lashes gently. The best time is after showering and let them dry in position. you can find these at any beauty supply store.